BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hey everyone! Thank you for checking out my Blog! this will be the new way that i will be updating everyone and letting yall know what i am up to while i am in Honduras. And you can check out my face book for my Video blogs as well. Which will be coming soon, i need to get a web cam first.
So it is one day from take off and i am so excited! everything is almost all packed! i still feel like i am forgetting something important lol.

I hate that feeling, i have done trips like this before and every time i feel like this, but i have to trust that if i leave it behind it was for a reason! Lets hope its not my socks or my toothbrush. To give you all an idea what Honduras is like i have posted some picks above for you to check out so take a look. these where taken from the last time i have there in August.

And the web site for OE (orphanage Emmanuel) is www.orphanageemmanuel.com

2 comments:

KAE said...

You are awesome. I will be keeping a close eye on you. Don't forget Dania presents and if you get a pic of her and post it for me that would be amazing!!! Sandals is truly blessed to have you to share the love. Thank you for your love and sacrifice. I hope to get to join you for a visit soon. Love, Karen Erickson

Leslie-MOM said...

Hi John,

Hope you are having a great time...Just wanted you to know ILOVE YOU...have fun...email me if you can

LOVES
MOM