BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Huge cockroach! and Staff position

Hey yall!
So i was sleeping last night and got up cuase my noisy neighbors would not go to sleep and i noticed something on the floor and it was a huge cockroach. So i had nothing to kill it with is i grabbed my charger for my laptop and hit it a few times and it started chasing me around the room. I thought it was going to eat my foot. and i jumped off my bed and body slammed it and smashed it all to heck! and it was something like you saw on Men in Black! white guts and broken legs everywhere! it was a mes to clean up in the morning!

But on an up note! I was asked to come to staff meeting today! and that i will be a staff member from now on! Very cool!!! Its not often people become a staff member! I feel God is really blessing my time here!

Hope i didn't grows all out to much!!!! Have a good Monday!

5 comments:

Daniel Balboa said...

Awesome your on staff now. That rocks! So does Leo and Lauren. Tell them Hi for me.

Daniel

Nadia Marie said...

Congratulations!!!! But please oh please tell me you were exagerating on the size of that thing, cuz even the "normal" size ones over here make me want to cry!

Jensen's said...

Funny story!....I could hear your screams from here! Hopefully they won't crawl on you at night...yeeeee. I went to aunt Lucy's this weekend to help her pack...what a nightmare she has so much stuff in that little place. I brought home 3 huge garbage bags of cloths to donate and still that didn't make a dent in all she still has to throw away and pack. I saw Joey, Sam & Raven...they all said to say hello and send you hugs and kisses. Joey misses you. Give him a call or send him an email if you can. Everything & everyone is fine here. I want to see more pictures...use that expensive camera you have! I need to get back to work so, I'll write again soon. Loves to you each and every day :)
MOM

Anonymous said...

OMG Johnny Boy I love you!!! You are hilarious dude!!! I'm still laughing with tears in my eyes!!! I could totally see you running around, arm waving, screaming like a girl lol!!! But I love you and miss you very much!!!

mdmatias said...

That was freaking funny, JoAnne and I couldnt stop laugh I could so see you doing that lol... Congrates on the Staff position YOU ROCK!!!!

Miss you,

Marci