BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

No internet!

So its been about 2 weeks without internet and i have 120 new emails!! lol junk mail is horrible.
Well let me fill you in on whats been going on.
For starters life is great here at Emmanuel. The Kids are awesome and hope to soon know all there names (in the older boys section of emmanuel), ill be a name memorizing fiend when yall see me next.

and i have started working with the horses on the farm and its been really cool i get to teach about Jesus and handle horses. but even better!!! I got my first tick!!! It was so weird see that little thing stuck to me leg lol. freaked me out at first! Then i ripped it out and smashed it lol!

i got to go to Catacamous, thats about 2 hours south of emmanuel to register a kid for school. Man that was an adventure lol. Me and 2 Honduran kids trying to get around different towns and buses lol to cool. we about missed our buss back home. we where running like mad men through the streets to get the station. lol the reason we where late was wWe had to sit in a clinic for 4 hours for a 10 second interview of the kids health records, i read an entire book sitting there lol. My Spanish is getting better, and i can understand a lot now thank you Lord!

the male volunteer house is about 1 month from completion. heck ya! cant wait!

Leo and Lauren from my church are hear and they really boosted me spirits! i was very excited to see them arrive!

Day by day i am gaining new responsibilities at emmanuel and with the kids. I now have 3 boys working for me full time and sub for a staff member, when ever hes out of town. which means i run his house for him. He has about 15 kids, they all are very awesome, a little on the immature side but good kids.

Other then take all is well! i started growing my beard and haven't cut my hair for about a month so im looking extra hot. I have the worst farmers tan you have ever seen, its actually kind of embarrassing lol but its cool ill get over it! And a blister the size of texas on my big toe lol.

Keep praying for me yall! I need all the prayer i can get! Love yall! miss you all 2

1 comments:

KAE said...

Hi John,

Just so you know you can't judge all by your level of maturity. You happen to hve a lot for your age. In fact your maturity pretty much amazes me. I will definatley continue praying for you. I'm happy you have visitors from home. Abe and Rowe are coming in March, too. We love and miss you and am happy you're able to keep us posted as much as you can.