BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

What to buy from Itunes!

Dude, Sandals church hooked it up! $15 gift card for Itunes. But what to buy? i don't know i cant decide! I am looking at a movie... but i really don't watch movies, then again it would be nice to have a good movie on my ipod lol. Oh well, decisions decisions.
Reading the comments i see life is moving on! I am glad to hear that you all are doing well!

Today after a morning of work, i got to hang out with the kids in the gym, and we played 3 hours of basketball. Man was i beat, i have never ran so much in my life. But these kids just don’t quit, and they are pretty good lol. i had to bust out some old school moves just to keep up = P.

then we had a going away party!! = ( sad because most of the other volunteers are going to be leaving Friday. School is starting so everyone bails! Figures!!

And now i am hear tired and ready to go to bed! But, God is showing him self to me more and more each day, at a bible study we had, we spoke about many things, but 1 thing in particular was Gods ability to use us at any time. and the main subject was when God wakes you up in the middle of the night, and you should pray for what ever is on your heart. An my friend and i have been putting this into practice, and Man i wake up 2 or 3 times a night with someone God has put on my heart. and it has been so amazing. To see that no matter how many times i wake up and pray, i get up in the morning and feel great.
One thing David (the owner of the orphanage) said was, "how can God trust you to be diligent for praying for people in the day if he cant use/trust you at night. Because it is not easy to pray at night, and the fruit of the spirit really shines when you deny your flesh and surrender to him in this way. So during the day i have been seeing many new things and the spirit has been convicting me in many different ways. Very awesome to see such work being done in my life. Well that’s all i had to share! good night yall!! Love you very much!!!

*and if you want to send me something let God put my needs in your heart! Pray about it = ) He knows that i need better then i do.

7 comments:

KAE said...

Hey John, Sorry I;ve been out of touch but dang you've been a bloggin fool. I have been in Hot Springs AR for the past week I came to see my aunt who won't be with us much longer and visit family I haven't seen in forever so I've been so busy I haven't checked on you and so it is very cool to see all you've been doing. I love the cleaning out of the garage story and the analogy, so true. I will try to upload some pics for you. Matt W. took pics of my family in Dec. only problem is Dawn had car trouble and couldn't get there I am very sad because now I have pics that are incomplete, but I'll try to upload some anyway. You look fantastic!!! and sounds like you are doing well. Love and Miss you!

Karen

Rebecca said...

Hey John, I'm going to Leo and Lauren's going away get together thing today and it makes me remember you alot. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous that you're at Emmanuel and they are leaving soon and will also be there, with you. So jealous. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I've been thinking of things to send along with the newlyweds for you, but can't think of a thing!

mdmatias said...

Hey John

Give me a call

Christy said...

Whats up Big Bro!!! Sorry i never got on here earlier. I love and miss you, and happy belated holidays and new year! I hope you are healthy, happy and are having fun. I have to admit im a little jealous that you have the cajones to just up and leave to different countries and do what you do. Im proud of you, and hurry home. As for itunes you should get pinapple express because its hilarious, but thats probably inappropriate lol. Anyway love and hugs. be safe!

grandma said...

hi my tooks , tried to call u again today. still having trouble c AT@T. tring to find their problem. lol , miss u . hope u r well. usual crisis @ here. monies home safely. caroline and husband due the 7th. finally, rain. lots of clean up as usual. God bless u and keep u. hinnie

grandma said...

my tooks. just got off the line c AT@T. canceled my ld intern. line. they called and said the 504 953@954 won't be available for an indef time. seems honduras, nigeria etc. were dificult to get thru because they go under the ocean instead of satelite. they couldn't give me a time element so i need to get another service.lol hinnie

Honduran John said...

Sorry to hear that Grandma!! But ill call you soon!! I don't have any minutes left and my budget wont let get more until February with isn't to far way! You make sure to get jenny to help you out some around there. through the vacuum on the bed and make her vacuum the house lol.
And Karen be sure to upload some pics@!@!
Becca mis you much!!! Wish you where hear to!
And little sis!! miss you much!! Love you and i am fine = ) thanks for the support!!1