BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blessings Upon Blessings

Blessings upon Blessings

Well if God wanted to make himself real to me, he’s doing a good job.
I say that because i have seen God move these last few months in ways that are very new to me. The people God is putting in our path have been a huge help to me and Jenny. Did you know that as of right now we haven’t spent a dime on the wedding, and almost half of it is done.
I’m am not writing to brag, but to share God’s blessings in my life. I want to share so that not only you can read but so that i can reflect. I never want to forget these last few months, to acknowledge that God has blessed me with a beautiful woman and prepared the way to spend the rest of my life with her.
God has been a true blessing to many many people around the earth, working through man to help others. I write this letter to you, to say thank you. To say thank you even though you might not know it, you are helping. To read this testimony is a blessing.
God will move mountains for all of us. If we only put our trust in him. Believe that he will provide. I have no idea what God is doing right now at this moment, but i know God is good and only wants the best for me.
I rest in that fact. I believe that God real, that he has taken care of me and will take care of me. And he does the same for all the people of this world. So let God rain blessings on your life like he has mine. He isn’t a piggy bank, but He's my maker and He loves me.

0 comments: