BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Attack of the scorpions

Attack of the Scorpions
I'm on a beach surrounded by palm trees, it’s cool out today, and the waves are small but crystal blue. The sand is warm to the skin, no... Very hot.... wait its burning. What the heck!!!
SMACK!!!
As I hit my head on the bunk bed, and slapping my hand as if it were on fire.
OUCH OUCH (CURSE WORD) WHAT THE HECK (CURSE WORD) WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?
As I pull out of my sleeping state and literally jump off my bed I realize that I have just been stung, and instantly I can tell it was something really big because I feel like I just had a nail forced through the side of my hand.
As a get the light on to search for what just stung me, I can’t stop thinking about how much that bug hurt me. I begin ripping my bed apart. Not there, under the bed, not there. Maybe it’s in my dirty clothes? Yup, a big freaking scorpion.
Heck ya I killed that thing without discretion.
Dude that was a crazy night I killed the fool and tried to fall asleep and maybe got an hour lol.
But that’s not all! The following night as I roll into bed...BAM!!!!!!!!! Another freaking scorpion stings my other hand, this time much worse and the pain over takes my entire hand. I know what it is now and go on the hunt. Yup under my pillow... lill bastard got me good. This time, I can’t go to sleep at all. I am scared to even get close to me bed now lol. I think I’ll move rooms.
But the cool thing about the night was, while I was waiting for the pain to subside I opened my bible to research scorpions. And turns out they are up there with the worst of them, they are grouped with snakes and said to give there sting to a swarm of locust for five months in the time of revelation, and that all men will be begging for death, but won’t find it. Also that God would never send a scorpion to his children. And demons have control of them to some extent.
So as I am reading I am thinking about, why me? So I start writing, and praying and writing and reading, 4 hours later, I have it. And a bunch of wonderful time with my savior, Jesus. I learned a lot in that time and I know what Jesus wants me to do. It’s not easy but I have to do it.
A painful experience, but Jesus wins again. My strength is in him. Now let’s hope I can get back into a bed tonight. I’m still freaked out about it; don’t know if I can do it lol. Pray for me.

0 comments: