BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delay!! the week has been full of fun and adventure!! the group from TN arived last week and the new male vol. house is being built! it is 1 week away from colpletion i am so stoked ill post pics asap! But back to God and what he has been teaching me. I recently read the story of Martha and Mary! And how many times we as Christians get so cought up with work we forget the be with Jesus. And its that our many goal? Its that what we all strive for is a relationship with him.
So i have realy been applying that thinking to my work and my life. And what a change it has made. I have had 3 awesome days and nothing has realy changed except my heart and attitude about everything that i do. it is amayzing to see that change in my self and it being reflected to the kids! I really enjoy the time that i have spent with them all and thank the Lord for that as well! More over i have found more great new friends Jack, who lives in No. Cal and man he looks liek jack sparrow he has dered locks and a shaggy beard and walks funny, but has the love of Christ in him! and he sings like john mayer as well its crazy this guy is cool. And my other new friend Cory, just a young guy after Gods own heart. This kid thinks and lives in the spirit. Goofy lookin dude =P J/K but hes awesome and thank the Lord for him!!! Other then that all is well here in Honduras!! love yall!!!!

3 comments:

KAE said...

So great to see the pictures. I've been checking in on you regularly. I guessed you've been busy and with Leo and Lauren there I assume you've been able to spend some time with them too. Abe and Rowe are coming in March I got an email from Rowe about that today. I also got one from Sandy with a picture of Dunia and Marisol. So, I miss you but am happy you are there with the kids and having fun and working hard and growing in the Lord. I'll be checking in on you. :)

Dad said...

Awesome photography Junior!! I got bad news. You have Jury duty the week of 3-23-09. I put your notice in your room. lol Hey I heard you are watching a herd? lol Remember to not stand behind the female horses...We all miss you. I love you.

Dad

grandma said...

hi my tooks, it's friday and i have beenthinking about u all week but have been too afraid to open the comp. because of the new virus but i can't wait any more, i miss u so, just looked at the pic' of the farm, so impressed, its huge no wonder u love it, what is ur e mail address?? did u get ur package yet? lol