BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ending of my vacation!

Well my time back here in the states is coming to a close and I can only look back and say that I am blessed by a truly awesome God. My time here has been great. Some times I got a little board, but for the most part I have been able to see just about everyone I wanted to see and talk to all the people that I miss so much. I hope this next year I will be able to stay in contact with more of my church family.
I think that was the toughest part about coming back was to see that everyone was so happy that I have returned back home but they never gave a thought to writing me or trying to stay in contact with me. But a big part of that is my fault, I think. I am going to be a little more aggressive in trying to get the word out about what I need and where I am at.
But God has shown me a few things during this trip back home:
First, God is very real and wants me to be the happiest I can be
Second, I never want to be away from Jenny for more then 3 weeks at a time
Third I can eat a ton of junk food but I miss rice and beans
Four The love of Christ shown to me through others, is much larger and grander then I could have ever imagined. (thank you everyone for taking care of me and giving so much)
Fifth My parents where chosen for me to lift me up and support me through all the good times and the bad.
Sixth Grandmas rock
Seventh I love Thai food, Chinese food, panera bread, frozen yogurt, and Cadbury eggs.
Eight I love Jesus!

none of these are in any particular order. lol. But those are just a few things God has shown me!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! BUT CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO HONDURAS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) Love you bro. Great post. We are always here supporting you in prayer. Stay safe.

Daniel Balboa

sendusboth said...

really like reading your blogs, brother John. Keep them up. Thanks for your honesty. Be blessed and be a blessing! Praise our wonderful LORD. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Dave & Lorrie